1. This privacy statement applies only to information collated by Vivo Society.
2. We do not use any encryption on our forms, as we do not collect credit card numbers, social security numbers or any other sensitive information that can be used in identity theft.
3. The security of your personal information is important to us.
4. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete by emailing our customer support on -------- or by calling the Customer care number.
5. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and /or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website